Co-Managed Internal Network Services (CoINS) with Quad M Tech
Internal IT Staff or Managed Services? It isn't an either/or decision
A customized combination of service and support that blends the benefits of both Managed Services with Internal IT.
At the core of any good Managed Services is the relationship between the customer and service provider. Traditional MSP agreements provide the services without “sharing” or co-managing.
As with any Managed Services agreement, Quad M Tech uses monitoring tools for proactive and responsive analysis, inventories, management and maintenance. And we make those tools available to our CoINS partners, along with all alerts and appropriate support.
Our monitoring targets include:
- Virtual Servers
- Cloud Resources
- End Users
- Office 365
- Security (on several layers)
- Mobile Devices
- Dark Web
This means that not only are these items monitored, they’re documented. Hardware inventories. Software inventories. Licensing. Procedures. Backups tested. And more!
And best of all, we can customize the agreement to the needs of your organization. Consider some of the scenarios that Quad M Tech is already supporting:
- We support the servers, Internal IT supports the desktops and end users
- We provide the monitoring, Internal IT calls us when they need additional help
- We provide and manage the backup system and endpoint security
- We support the virtual infrastructure
- We provide the monitoring and help out when the tough problems arise!
We don’t replace your IT Staff. We make them better.
All our contracts include a no-questions asked 30-day out option. We want the relationship because it makes sense, not because of a piece of paper.